Gimnastica Tricouri: recomandări Generale
Gymnastics tricou is complicated in creation, but easy in care. If you want to save the gymnastic leotard’s original look for a long time, you should follow some simple rules:
- It is necessary to put on special gimnastica lenjerie under the leotard. It’s invisible under the tricou and it allows to keep the tricou clean.
- It’s better to transfer the tricou in special covers for leotards which will keep your tricou clean and save it’s form
- It’s better to wash only crotch and armpit zones of leotard. Don’t wash tricou in the machine!
If you want to freshen up your leotard, please, take it to the
dry-cleaning. It will keep its look and remove all the spots
- If some defect (hole or runner) appears on the tricou after some time, you can hide it under the stitching, painting or cristale; if the defect is on the mesh, stitch it up first and then put decorations on this place
- If you want to prolong life of the tricou which has become small for you, you can loosen the elastic band in the panties; it will allow you to lengthen your tricou by several centimeters. But go easy, otherwise panties won’t keep their form.
You can prolong life for your tricou following these simple recommendations, moreover you can pass it on to another gymnast.
Like it? Tell your friends