Gymnastics Leotards: General recommendations
Gymnastics leotard is complicated in creation, but easy in care. If you want to save the gymnastic leotard’s original look for a long time, you should follow some simple rules:
- It is necessary to put on special gymnastics underwear under the leotard. It’s invisible under the leotard and it allows to keep the leotard clean.
- It’s better to transfer the leotard in special covers for leotards which will keep your leotard clean and save it’s form
- It’s better to wash only crotch and armpit zones of leotard. Don’t wash leotard in the machine!
If you want to freshen up your leotard, please, take it to the
dry-cleaning. It will keep its look and remove all the spots
- If some defect (hole or runner) appears on the leotard after some time, you can hide it under the stitching, painting or crystals; if the defect is on the mesh, stitch it up first and then put decorations on this place
- If you want to prolong life of the leotard which has become small for you, you can loosen the elastic band in the panties; it will allow you to lengthen your leotard by several centimeters. But go easy, otherwise panties won’t keep their form.
You can prolong life for your leotard following these simple recommendations, moreover you can pass it on to another gymnast.
Like it? Tell your friends